2nd Edition - Conference on Automotive Electronics-09th December 2016 Chennai
Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Center of CII is organizing the 2nd Edition - Conference on Automotive Electronics on 9th December 2016 at Hotel ITC Grand Chola, Chennai with the theme “Exploring Advances in Automotive Electronics”.
This would be an initiative to discuss the current and future trends in automotive electronics and will offer an opportunity for stakeholders to establish synergy in the special area of interest.
The conference aims to cover the key areas in the following sessions:
Panel Discussion on “Electronics challenges in Indian Auto Industry & Way forward”
Session 1: Powertrain
Engine Systems | Control Engineering | Fuel & Exhaust Management | Environment/Regulation | Sensors & Actuators | Model Based Software Development | Comfortable & Connected | Body Electronics | Transmission
Session 2: Infotainment and Connectivity
Infotainment | Telematics |HMI Design, Development & Testing | Automated Testing Frameworks | Validation Solutions Vehicle Infotainment | Multimedia | connectivity & smart phone integration | Operating Systems | Navigation |Intelligent Transportation Solutions
Session 3: Safety & Security
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems | ADAS – an Indian context | Driver Assist Solutions & Readiness for Autonomous | System & Safety Engineering | Controls | Validation Solutions ( Bench & Field Testing) | Ready to adopt ADAS algorithms | System Engineering Expertise in Camera based | Multi Core Process | AUTOSAR / Functional Safety Alignment | WhiteBox Solutions Approach | OEM & Suppliers collaboration | Design | Cyber Security
Session 4: Industry 4.0 & IoT
Industry 4.0 for the Auto Industry, and impacting evolutions for the electronic industry | Smart Manufacturing | 3D printing | Competitive and modern production solutions
Key eminent speakers addressing / invited to address in the conference include
- Mr Vikram S Kirloskar, Deputy Chairman, CII (SR) & Vice Chairman, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited;
- Mr Chetan Maini, Entrepreneur & Technologist, Director, The Maini Group;
- Mr Sudhir Kashyap, Executive Director & CEO, Security Systems Division, Minda Corporation Limited;
- Dr Aravind S Bharadwaj, Sr. Vice President & Head, Technology, TPDS Automotive & Farm Equipment Sectors, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.;
- Mr R Sureshbabu, Business Unit Head - Transportation, L&T Technology Services Limited; Dr Christian Koitzsch, Vice President, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited;
- Mr Sundararaman G, President, Pricol Limited;
- Mr Tarun Aggarwal, Vice President - Body Electrical, Electronics & Hybrid Technology, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.;
- Mr Mahesh Babu, CEO Designate, Mahindra Electric Vehicles Limited;
- Mr Shivalik Prasad, Executive Director, MapmyIndia;
- Ms Chandrapriya S, Assistant Vice President - Engineering, Aricent;
- Mr Brahmanand Reddy Patil, Managing Director, Vector Informatik India Pvt. Ltd.;
- Mr Rafiq Somani, Country Manager - India, ASEAN & ANZ, ANSYS Software Pvt. Ltd.,
- Mr Sirish Batchu, Head - Infotronics Technology & Advance Electronics at Mahindra & Mahindra;
- Mr Jeffry Jacob, Principal, Roland Berger Pvt. Ltd.; amongst others.
More than 200 senior management personnel from diverse industries all over India and abroad are expected to attend this conference. The conference delegate fee is Rs. 3000 per participant for CII Member; Rs. 4000 per participant for Non-member & Rs. 2500 per participant for Educational Institution.
The conference would starts at morning 0930 Hrs (Registration starts at 0800 Hrs) and conclude at evening 1730 Hrs.
Please confirm your participation / nominations through online registration http://www.automotiveelectronics.in
The participation is limited and nominations are accepted on first-come-first served basis.
For more details please contact Mr K S Johnson @ 9840948053 / email@example.com