- India Pharma 2017 and India Medical Device 2017
India Pharma 2017 and India Medical Device 2017
Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is organizing the INDIA PHARMA 2017 - 2nd International Exhibition and Conference on Pharmaceutical Industry and INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2017 - 2nd International Exhibition and Conference on Medical Devices Industry at Bangalore International Exhibition Center, Bengaluru, Karnataka from 9-11 February, 2017. Both the Events consist of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Investor Meets, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer-Seller Meet, etc.
2. The prime objective of organizing these events is to project India as an attractive investment destination for Pharma and Medical devices sectors and to bring FDI to new areas such as R&D, clinical trials through JVs with the Indian manufacturers and bringing in best practices from around the world. These events will have participation from Pharma Formulation and Bulk Drugs, Machinery and Technology segments of the Pharmaceutical industry and will provide ample opportunities for the participating companies to explore new business avenues during the event.
3. These events will provide a platform to the global investment community to connect with stakeholders in the Pharma sector in India, Central and State Governments, leading business leaders and top executives from the Industry, academics and experts from around the world. The entire Indian Healthcare sector would be present at these events which includes regulators from India and abroad, Officials of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Family Welfare, Ministry of External Affairs also.
4. Department of Pharmaceuticals is also planning to organize an Investor Conclave during these events wherein the Investors from abroad will be invited. The proposed conclave will provide opportunity to the foreign investors to enter into JVs or setting up new business linkages in collaboration with the Indian companies in both the sectors.
5. The Hosted Foreign Delegates will be provided complimentary return economy class air tickets from the place of their residence to Bengaluru and back, hotel accommodation (including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with two way transfer between airport and hotel in India as per their flight itinerary.