- NRI (Non Resident Indian) Certificate
NRI (Non Resident Indian) CertificatePrint
The NRI Certificate is required for sponsoring a relative against NRI quota seats in India. It is issued on the basis of documents supporting the facts submitted by the applicant. These documents may include a valid Permanent Resident, Returning Resident Visa, Work Visa or Australian Passport.
- Completed and signed application form for Misc. Consular Services
- Valid original passport with visa copy
- One passport size photograph pasted on the application
- Applicable Fee - AUD26.00 with the correct mode of payment(i.e. Cash, Money Order or Bank Cheque in the name of 'Consulate General of India').
- Self Addressed Express Post/ Registered Post/ Platinum Express Envelope with your application if you want the documents to be returned to you through the post.